How does it work?
1. Promote Tebi
Any business in The Netherlands that signs up using your code, receives a 100% discount on their subscription fee for the first 2 months.
2. Book demo
Just introduce Tebi to the owner of an eligible business and if they have questions, book their demo here.
3. Earn money
Earn up to €1,000 per business that joins Tebi. Read more in the Benefits section below.
- Earn up to €1,000 per business that joins Tebi.
- Refer a business and we will pay you ten times the subscription fee of their first full month working with Tebi. The bigger the business, the more you earn!
- For example, if the subscription fee is €40, you will receive €400. For more information on how that works, please see our pricing page.
- Note: this commission structure may be subject to change without prior notice.
- You are not expected to be a ‘salesperson’ and close the deal yourself. Just introduce Tebi to the owner of an eligible business and reach out. We’ll do the rest. Book their demo directly here.
- Our experts can advise on how to best promote Tebi to increase your earnings.
- Write to us at [email protected] with any questions you have about how to best approach a business.
Help a business
- Share your referral code with owners of cafes, bars, restaurants, flower shops, bakeries… anyone that can benefit from using Tebi. Make sure they use your personalized referral code when they sign up. For the first 2 months, we will give that business a 100% discount on the Tebi subscription fee.
Frequently asked questions
I’m not a salesperson, can I still partake in the program?
Absolutely. We are not asking you to close deals, only to refer Tebi to businesses you think would benefit from an all-in-one business tooling platform. We are here to help you approach businesses in the right way, with the right information and materials. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected].
Why should I refer Tebi?
When you sign up for the referral program, you get the chance to earn additional income, while also joining the mission of giving entrepreneurs the tools to better manage and grow their business at a fair price. Tebi already makes a positive impact on businesses in the hospitality and retail sectors in The Netherlands. We need you to help us grow even further!
I want to refer a business outside of the Netherlands. Is this possible?
Tebi is currently live only in the Netherlands. If you would like to be informed when we go live in other countries, please sign up for our newsletter.
How many businesses can I refer through the program?
You can sign up as many businesses as you like. The commission is capped at €1,000 per referral.
I don’t have a business myself and/or I don’t use Tebi. Can I still refer businesses?
Yes. Anyone can request a personalized referral code and sign up businesses.
What promotional assets can I use?
Please review our Tebi Referral Program Pack, which contains essential assets and guidelines, that was sent to you with your personalized referral code.
What happens if someone else refers the same business as I did?
As per our Terms & Conditions, the commission is paid out based on the referral code provided by the business when signing up for Tebi.
What if the revenue of the business is below €10K per month?
The business will use the Tebi App for free, and no discount is applied. If they grow in a later month, that will trigger the referral fee payment up to 12 months after it went live.
I’ve signed up. When will I receive my personalized referral code?
It can take up to a maximum of two business days for your personalized referral code to be sent. If you didn’t receive it in that timeframe, please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line: ‘Generate Tebi referral code’. Using a referral code that was not generated by Tebi will waive your right to remuneration for the referrals you have made, if any. Please ensure you have accepted Terms and Conditions and received your personalized referral code from Tebi.
I’m speaking to a business owner about Tebi, but they need more information. What do I do?
When you introduce us to the owner or decision maker at an eligible business, we will follow up with the necessary information and a demo. If they then decide to sign up to Tebi you will be able to claim your fee.